CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Christmas Stew


Ingredients:
1 lb. stew meat (You can also get custom cuts from your butcher if desired), 1- 32 oz box Beef Broth (I got lower sodium), 1/4 cup Soy Sauce (I used lower sodium), 3 tbsp. Ketchup, 1/2 onion (finely chopped), 1 Green Bell Pepper (rough chop), 1 Red Bell Pepper (rough chop), 1 Medium Tomato (rough chop)

I was going to get this recipe from my sister-in-law, but forgot to write it all down. I don't think I left anything out and ended up tasting pretty good, so I think I did alright.

This can be made over the stove or in the crock*pot. I made this batch in the crock*pot.

Steps Include:
1. Combine Meat, broth, soy sauce, ketchup, and onion in crock*pot, on high and cook for 4 to 5 hours..
2. Serve over rice and top with peppers, tomatoes and sour cream.

ENJOY!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment