CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow Ice Cream

Ingredients:
(1 egg, 1 can evaporated milk, 1 tsp. vanilla, 1/2 c sugar, dash salt)
Beat these ingredients together and set aside.
And of course you'll need some clean SNOW!
(We didn't actually use all of this snow, but still ended up doubling our recipe.)
This is a recipe given to me by my sister who got it from her mother-in-law.

1. Chill a large mixing bowl (I preferred metal)
2. Get your snow
3. Pour well mixed ingredients into snow and mix thoroughly.

ENJOY!!!!


3 comments:

A 100 Days of Change said...

My friends and I totally made this today and it was so great!

Janelle said...

Yay, I'm glad you got to try it!

Rachel said...

Just found this blog - didn't know you had 2! Anyway we always made this growing up and it was the only time we could say we liked "yellow" snow!!

Post a Comment